The Manager of B2B Product Development, Connectivity Solutions ensures LLA B2B connectivity product & solution development is aligned with the LLA B2B commercial strategy, commercial B2B roadmap & LLA Commercial Product Management team.
This person will drive the B2B product development function within T&I and will also be responsible for development, delivery and quality of B2B products throughout the product lifecycle.
The Manager of B2B Product Development, Connectivity Solutions will also be responsible for:
- Supporting the LLA B2B commercial strategy and success of our B2B connectivity products and solutions across all LLA markets, ensuring that B2B products are developed in alignment with the commercial objectives of the LLA B2B organization
- Driving the B2B product development process, and interfacing with the Commercial, Technology, Engineering and IT teams to drive product development and quality assurance & testing functions
- Develop and refine the product introduction process, ensuring that B2B products that are deployed are in alignment with the commercial objectives and are successfully implemented across LLA markets
- Develop and review product quality standards, ensure product quality is measured, tracked and improvements addressed
- Work with the LLA B2B Commercial team to support business planning exercises, scenario planning and business case definition
- Drive B2B product development functions for connectivity products and solutions, including ensuring quality and on time delivery
- Development of functional specifications, UX, integration with product enablers (e.g. CRM, OSS/BSS, customer care platforms & services).
- Ensuring product meets requirements / quality criteria
- Coordinate the technical implementation activities of the product
- Supporting of MVP, prototyping and product phasing
- Drive B2B product development for on-time and on budget product delivery to LLA markets
- Project management for new product introduction: scope, schedule and budget management
- Implement developed product in LLA markets
- Implement processes and train respective teams to drive product
- Launch coordination and support
- Support the development of proofs-of-concept activities for new offers and commercial implementations
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline (Computer Science or Information Technology) or business required
- Minimum 3, but 5 years of work-related experience is highly preferred.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong industry experience with a background in product development, especially telecommunications and software
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong background in project management. Certification preferred but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of product testing and quality best practices
- Comfort working in a distributed matrix and across diverse geographies and markets
- Experience working in a cross functional environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong planning, reporting, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer insights and research
- Ability to drive improvement programs across diverse and complex environments.
- Strong record of people management (direct or indirect) including communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrate strong influencing and persuading skills, encourage colleagues and teams to change established processes and achieve improvements and best practice.
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided.
Liberty Global is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.